NSBA Youth Scholarship Program
- The National Snaffle Bit Association will award two scholarships annually in the amount of $1,000 each.
- The National Snaffle Bit Association Scholarship Program is open to any NSBA member who will be attending an accredited college or university on a full-time basis for a minimum of 12 credit hours.
- Application for a scholarship must be made within one year of graduation from high school.
- Applicants must have an accumulative grade point average of 3.0 (B) on a four point scale.
- This application must be postmarked no later than February 1 of the year in which the applicant wishes to receive the scholarship. Faxes will not be accepted.
- Scholarship funds will be paid directly to the institution and will not be issued to the student or their family. If awarded an NSBA Scholarship, it is the responsibility of the recipient to notify the NSBA office of the college or university they will be attending and the necessary information for contact with the financial aid department.
- All applications and supporting material become the property of NSBA and will not be returned.
- All blanks on the application must be filled. If a blank is not applicable, please mark as N/A. An application that is not completely filled out will be returned. (Application may be resubmitted if postmark deadline is met.)
The NSBA Youth Scholarship Program Application and Recommendation Forms can be found below:
|NSBA Scholarship Recommendation||41.46 KB|
|Youth Scholarship Application||192.04 KB|
In order to print and view a file in Adobe PDF format, you first need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader version 7.0 or newer installed on your computer. You can download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader from Adobe's Web site.