2019 NSBA World Championship Show and Breeders Championship Futurity
August 9 - 18, 2019
World Championship Show Entries
Everyone can enter online!
- Enter NSBA and EWD classes. Even enter the timed trail competition, Cinch First 2 Finish Trail Duel.
- Submit one online entry for each Horse and Exhibitors (up to five exhibitors per horse).
- Purchase or renew NSBA Membership for Owner's, and up to five exhibitors.
- Easily attach all your required papers. If needed, purchase your NSBA Horse Registration and WCHA Show Pass.
A must have for all horses.
- Until July 1st stalls are $225 or $60 per day. Purchase after July 15 and incur an additional $75 fee per stall.
- Priority stalling will be given to Sponsors, by level and date sponsorship payment was received.
- Limited number of Air Conditioned stalls available.
- Move in begins on Wednesday, August 7 at 6:00a.m.
- Max of 16 stalls (including tack stalls) will be assigned. Agent is responsible party for all stalls listed under his/her name.
À La Carte
Do not skip the comforts!
- Pre-order yours and your horses' comforts!
- Pete's Feed will provide you the grass hay and shavings your horse needs for its top performance.
- So Cool Fans, are guaranteed to keep your horses cool. Exhibitor and owners nerves, not guaranteed :)
- KC Golf Cart Co. is the Official Golf cart provider of the show!
- Rent A Stall Mat will give The Competitive Edge to your horse. Mats Matter!
NSBA World Championship Show &
Breeders Championship Futurity
August 9-18, 2019
2019 marks the fourteenth annual NSBA World Championship Show. NSBA will offer all-breed classes over seven days and pay out in excess of $1,000,000 in cash prizes!
In addition to the World Show classes, the NSBA Breeders Championship Futurity and Stakes classes are also offered. A trade show comprised of commercial exhibitory and pleasure horse professionals will be available to assist spectators during this week.
Qualifying is done through participation in each class at Dual Approved or Special Events. Horses in Open classes and horses and riders in Youth and Amateur classes are required to participate in the corresponding dual approved class a minimum of five times within the qualifying period of May 1, 2018 through April 30, 2019. Those who do not qualify may enter with an additional $150 qualification fee per class.