2018 Riders Cup - March 7, 2018 - Arizona Sun Circuit 
Westworld - Scottsdale, Arizona

The Riders Cup is designed to award purses to the NSBA non pro members and their professional trainers. All Riders Cup classes paid out 80% of the earnings to the owners and the remaining 20% to their respected professional trainer.

With classes ranging from Trail, Western Riding, Hunter Under Saddle, Western Pleasure and Intermediate and Open divisions of Equitation, Horsemanship and Showmanship, there is a class for everyone. 

In order to be eligible, a professional riders must be sold through the NSBA Trainer Sale program in the given competition year then the owner makes a nomination under the name of a sold trainer.  

To see if your trainer has been sold, go to the Trainer Sale Online Auction. 

Membership Form

Important:

All memberships expire December 31st. Memberships taken after October 1st will expire the following year. Please allow 30 days for processing. U.S. Funds, please. One form per membership - Submit a separate application.


Please not that Owner's name(s) on membership must read exactly as it appears on horses's registration papers.

    

Fees listed are the discount for cash and check paying customers. Add $5.00 for Canadian address.

Total Money: $0.00

Go to top