|Payment is due at time of notification of winning bid. As winning bidder, you understand and agree that by entering this contract, you shall be subject to and bound by the National Snaffle Bit Association (NSBA) by-laws and rules. Payment accepted through PayPal. All applicable fees shown on this listing are in addition to the bid price unless otherwise indicated.|
Owner/Agent: Todd A Laidlaw
Advertised Breeding Fee: $800
Chute Fee: $250 one time fee
Container Deposit: $50
Shipping Fee: Collection fee + shipping
Collection Fee: $250
Mare Care: $16/day dry $18/day wet
Canadian shipments available
Frozen semen available - 2xdoses + Shipping
5 Panel results: Negative/Negative & HYPP N/N
Standing at Laidlaw Stables
- Sire of:
TYQUELA - 2017 Congress 2 Year-Old Non-Pro Western Pleasure Sale Stakes Reserve Champion, also High Selling Horse- 2017 Congress Sale-Super Session, 2017 Michigan QHA Breeders SSA 2 Year-Old Western Pleasure Futurity Champion, Ontario All-Breeds Futurity NSBA Open Yearling Longe Line Champion and NSBA Bronze Trophy Winner, Ontario QHA Breeders Futurity Open Yearling Longe Line Champion, Michigan Breeders SSA Open Yearling Longe Line Futurity Co-Reserve Champion, 3rd Michigan QHA Breeders Open Yearling Longe Line Futurity, 6th Tom Powers Triple Challenge Open Yearling Longe Line Futurity.
TY DYED – ($40,000 + Futurity Earnings), Tom Powers Triple Challenge Breeders Futurity 2-Year-Old Ltd Open Western Pleasure Champion, Tom Powers 3-Year-Old Ltd Non-Pro Western Pleasure Co-Champion, NSBA World Champion and Reichert's Futurity Champion, along with several NSBA Trophy Wins. Also winning the Regional 4 Championships in both Jr. Western Pleasure and Novice Amateur.
TY ONE ON TY – 540 AQHA Points, Reichert's 2-Year-Old $10,000 Intermediate Open Western Pleasure Stakes Reserve Champion and Top 10 Intermediate Open, AQHA Open, Amateur and AQHYA Champion with multiple ROM's.
TY MY SNEAKERS – Iowa QHA Breeders Futurity Open Yearling Longe Line Champion, Iowa QHA 3-Year-Old Open Western Pleasure Futurity Reserve Champion.
BLACK TY – Multiple Futurity Champion, Open ROM with 29 1/2 AQHA Points, NSBA Trophy Winner and multiple Show All-Around Titles.
LOVE THE TY – Reichert's 2-Year-Old $10,000 Intermediate Open Western Pleasure Stakes Reserve Champion, also an NSBA Trophy Winner.
THIS TY ROCKS – 137 AQHA Points, Top 10 Congress - NSBA 2-Year-Old Ltd Non-Pro Western Pleasure Stakes Class.
NSBA requires current membership to purchase a stallion.
NSBA requires current membership to purchase a stallion.
The breeding will sell under terms expressed in stallion owner’s current year service contract, except when in contradiction with that of NSBA. In that case, NSBA contract will take precedence.
In consideration of one dollar and other good and valuable consideration, we the owners of the stallion recorded above, sell, transfer, and assign to NSBA, a Breeding Service for the year 2023, to the above named stallion. It is expressly understood by all parties to this agreement that this breeding service is assignable only by NSBA, pursuant to the terms and conditions of its Incentive Fund Program for the year in which said breeding applies, said terms and conditions being incorporated herein by direct reference thereto. All parties to this agreement are further bound and agree to all of the following terms and conditions:
1. Mare owners shall be entitled to one return privilege in the following year for the same mare, if said mare does not produce a live foal that stands and sucks in the year following the first breeding pursuant to this contract, or in the event of the death, or vet-certified breeding unsoundness of said mare, a substitute approved by stallion owner may be bred.
2. That should the above named stallion die or become unfit for breeding purposes and said mare has not been serviced by said stallion, then any monies paid by mare owner to NSBA shall, upon proper verification of the above named stallion owner, be given credit to purchase another stallion fee in the succeeding NSBA Stallion Service Sale. If credit balance remains, credit will be issued for the balance the second year. Should the above named stallion die before the breeding sells, the breeding can still be purchased for half of the advertised stud fee plus $100 administrative fee to make foals eligible for a Incentive Fund License. After the current foaling year, any stallion may be paid into the IF program for a Grandfather fee of $800.
3. The mare shall be in a healthy and sound breeding condition and a veterinarian certificate shall accompany all dry mares. Failure to furnish this certificate will be authorization to have the mare examined by a veterinarian at the mare owner’s expense. The mare owner herby gives permission to have the mare treated by a licensed veterinarian and have normal veterinarian services performed for anything which might insure the mare’s well being, including as many pregnancy examinations as deemed necessary by the veterinarian.
4. In order to qualify for this breeding service, the mare must be halter broken.
5. The stallion owner agrees to diligently try to settle the mare, If, however, she does not settle, the stallion owner nor attending veterinarian will be held responsible.
6. A Breeder’s Certificate shall be furnished to the mare owner upon payment in full of all board and veterinarian expenses owed and birth of live foal.
7. The breeding will sell under the conditions as set forth in the NSBA Stallion Service Auction Breeding Contract completed by stallion owner or agent. NSBA acts only as agent in this sale and will not be responsible for accident, sickness, or death to any stallion, mare and/or foal. Stallion owner and mare owner hold NSBA harmless in the event of a published error of these fees. This contract will supersede and the mare owner’s payment to the NSBA is in acceptance of these terms. All fees below are subject to verification by the National Snaffle Bit Association.
8. Mare owner is responsible for the following fees as applicable:
Chute Fee, Mare Care, Collection Fee, Container Deposit and Shipping Fee and any other fees associated with this breeding.
9. The successful purchaser of the breeding herby consents to NSBA affixing their name to this contract and by presentation of a mare pursuant to the stallion service which is sold through this program the mare owner agrees to all terms and conditions herein.
10. When the stallion service is sold, the stallion and mare owners will receive one(1) copy of NSBA’s breeding contract with the name of the mare owner inserted. The mare owner acknowledges that delivery of the mare for breeding constitutes in and of itself acceptance of all the terms and conditions of this agreement.
11. Upon sale of Stallion Service, the stallion owner is entitled to a complimentary membership and foal enrollment into the Stallion Incentive Fund for a foal of the current breeding year. The membership is automatically issued as ownership is listed for of the stallion. Enrollment must be submitted by December 15 of the current breeding year. The mare owner will receive a complimentary foal enrollment into the Incentive Fund for the resulting foal.