Enrolling a Stallion
To participate in the Breeders Championship Futurity (BCF), stallion owners must be current NSBA members and pay an annual $500 fee by May 15th to nominate their stallion. After May 15th, nominations increase to $800 and can be paid at any date to make foals eligible. The year in which stallion is paid into the BCF will make foals born in that year eligible for enrollment.
Horse may be enrolled at any time beginning as weanlings through their three year old year.
Weanling Year Payment by December 15, 2020
- 1-4 foals $125 per foal
- 5 or more foals $100 per foal
Yearlings beginning January 1, 2020
- By May 15, 2018 of yearling year $200 per foal
- After May 15, 2018 of yearling year $1000 per foal
2 Year Old Enrollment
- Beginning January 1st of two year old year $2000 per foal
3 Year Old Enrollment
- Beginning January 1st of three year old year $3000 per foal
Certificate of Registration
Once the enrollment form has be received and validated and a copy of the breed registration papers have been forwarded to the NSBA office, a Certificate of Registration (COR) is mailed to the foal owner. The Certificate must be current when the horse is shown. Any changes in information will need to be forwarded to the NSBA office, along with ta transfer form., The fee for changes including those listed below is $35. Please note that a copy of the horse's registration papers showing current ownership must accompany the transfer form.
- Change in ownership
- Change in the name of the horse
- Loss of original certificate